Dichromated sausages and bare knuckle fighters and asbestosis

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Date: 03/14/06-04:26:49 AM Z

mail@loris.medici.name writes:

Here's the message:

/lists/alt-photo-process/alt95/0316.html

It makes the same point as Katherine (that is: dichromate was used for
bonding artificial sausage skins).

Regards,
Loris.

Surely, the point is that we are now more careful as we know more about the
dangers. We no longer expect photographers to work over mercury fumes or use
thinners which state on the bottle that they cause irreversible damage to
vital organs or use potassium cyanide as a fixer. Although some photographers
still do in the name of verisimilitude.

Terry

Terry King FRPS

RPS Historical Group (Chairman)