RE: Sausage and dichromate

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 03/15/06-02:25:08 PM Z

Loris,

In '95 the list was still coming out of Australia. I assume the Canadian
URL is because the archive was transferred along with the list itself when
Gord took over? You don't say however if the message was Ware's...?
(I do recall, possibly an earlier message, that said "preservative.")

Excuse me for not going myself. If remove my attention and distract the
computer for that length of time, the digitons will complete possession of
my scanner which I am just managing to keep on this plane by sheer force
of will power and strong language. I did learn however by trial and
imprecation that when the Umax PowerLook 200XL refuses to complete a scan,
increasing the dpi to 600 or 800 works -- so far. The scans come in at 250
mb or so but take less than a week-- usually.

J.