Re: Hello

From: Sandy King <sanking_at_clemson.edu>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 17:22:49 -0400

Jack,

I enjoy your posts and comments to the alt list.

But seriously, you need to get some help with the organization of the
hard drive on your computer, for your own sake. You keep sending
attachments, and private messages obviously meant for others, to the
list.

Let's deal with this issue now before it gets totally out of control!!

Best,

Sandy

>Carlos & Fatima:
> How are the two of you doing. It has been far too busy to
>have me think in any sensible manner. I suppose your home is being
>constructed, you have traveled to Europe twice, are setting up an
>exhibit of your work in Prague, that you are spending most of your
>spare time in front of the computer making prints on your 9800 (I
>just bought 7800) and that you are nuts as usual.
> We do miss you and chat now and then about the lively nature
>of our lovely friendship.
> Love to all
> Jack & Diane
>
>?
>
>Carlos & Fatima:
> How are the two of you doing. It has been far too busy to
>have me think in any sensible manner. I suppose your home is being
>constructed, you have traveled to Europe twice, are setting up an
>exhibit of your work in Prague, that you are spending most of your
>spare time in front of the computer making prints on your 9800 (I
>just bought 7800) and that you are nuts as usual.
> We do miss you and chat now and then about the lively nature
>of our lovely friendship.
> Love to all
> Jack & Diane

New_Year_2006_Card.jpg