RE: URL for platinum gum comparison

From: Dave Soemarko <fotodave_at_dsoemarko.us>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 17:55:42 -0400

Hi Terry,

Different people have different interest, so it is ok for them to discuss.
It is within the scope of the purpose of this list. Maybe some just like to
formally compare the similarity and differences between apples and oranges.
And then they are some who are interested in more technical issues as in
finding ways to make oranges taste sweeter (similar to apples'
characteristics) but still remaining oranges, or to make apples tangy but
remaining apples. Before they can do that, they have to compare their
characteristic in a formal way though so that they can clearly defined the
desired characteristics. :-)

Dave S

  _____