Re: cyanotype image lifting up...

From: Jack Fulton <jefulton1_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 16:08:22 -0700

I'd say you are on the mark here Ryuji.
Normally, if the paper has 'tooth', the formula will sink into the
paper even if it
is sized with arrowroot or gelatin, etc. So, I'd suspect the paper to
perhaps be
plasticized or maybe even something similar to a classic vellum.
Also, ask your friend about the water temperature . . that could have
an affect
as well.
Jack Fulton