RE: Brush development of palladium prints. RE: Potassium Oxalate developer for Platinum printing

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 18:24:01 +0300

Thanks Don. I guess I'm lucky by printing Ziaypes - using digital
negatives that is. My usual emulsion shows 29 - 30 steps with the 31
step tablet (including full black at #1 and paper white in the other
end), but I have also used emulsions showing only 20 steps. It's nice to
use a process that is so much flexible (thanks to digital negatives) :)

Regards,
Loris.