Re: Jon Edwards Print Humidifier Prototype

From: Dan Burkholder <fdanb_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 14:13:46 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry about the HTML. I'd set the email client prefs back before "the
change" in the alt-photo reply address and never updated it. My mistake.
Please let me know if this one is HTML too. Thanks for the heads-up!

I'm new to the glycerol-sorbitol enhancement but it sounds like a good
thing to try. Of course, those coating additives would only help moisten
paper for the exposure part of the printing regimen and wouldn't address
the desire to humidify virgin paper to slow absorption of the
sensitizer. Just a thought.

Dan

--
www.DanBurkholder.com