Re: Back-exposing on plastic (was: Re: Gum transfer

From: Ender100_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 18:50:35 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Katherine,

No problem, you subsequently answered my question by clarifying what you
meant in an earlier post and it made sense to me. So I am as content as can be.

I don't mind at all asking questions that might lead someone to think that I
am ignorant—however, I probably shouldn't be credited wtih being more ignorant
than I really am. Should that happen, I might become arrogant or something
hehehehehee

Thanks,
Mark "I may be ignorant, but I ain't stupid" Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com