Bad habit easily corrected, no money down

From: Judy Seigel <jseigel_at_panix.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 12:00:49 -0400 (EDT)

Venting so-called "political" thoughts on the list has at least some
theoretical value --ventilation for the sender, and conceivably
information for the receiver.

Having just opened nearly a dozen e-mails EACH OF WHICH has uselessly
included all the previous thread, so that one who doesn't open her mail
for a few days could be crashed (and we despoil entire 3rd world countries
including our own to create the hardware for this overkill)... I repeat
the RULE to folks who make up rules for OTHER folks:

If you reply to a specific point, include that. But PLEASE, do not just
click reply so the whole business keeps on growing like.... I don't name
names .... But it strikes me that this is less considerate of others than
actually entertaining an idea, striving to formulate it cogently and
having the courage to express (however cockeyed it might be).

Thanks,

Judy