Re: Just a thought --Re: Unsubscribe//just bad behavior, period.

From: John Ptak <3legskilled_at_thesciencebookstore.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 13:34:34 -0400

Judy--
Speaking for myself, all I did was unsubscribe. Evidently, my one word
(excluding my two follow up words ("thank you")) perhaps excited something
in you dark and mean. Pity--but not a surprise.

Now, if someone actually were trying to make an empty (and "cowardly") point
by unsubscribing I should think that your last post--pointlessly aggressive
and mean spirited, again--would make an excellent and appropriate hook to
hang a final departing sentiment.

John Ptak