Re: RE:fPhotography Resources

From: Ender100_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 13:50:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Tom,

All is going great here. Glad you enjoyed the Flagstaff workshop—it was a
great group of students—very talented and very congenial group—Lots of fun!

I found the Eggleston dvd on Netflix and also one on Shelby Lee Adams—so I
put them both on my list, which now numbers 75 dvd's!

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups