RE: Photo Silk Screen

From: Kate M <kateb_at_paradise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 22:22:00 +1200

 Seeing Bob hasn't replied, and there may be some urgency to your enquiry, I
can categorically say that it's silk material that is the problem - that
produced from silkworms. Organic fibres are destroyed by chlorine bleach.
Synthetic silk screens should not be affected by chlorox. I've used it
myself on synthetic screens.
Cheers
Kate M