RE: More questions - KAuCl2 vs AuCl3

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 01:08:41 +0300

Hi Rajul. Don't you have gold platers / jewellers and gold sellers in
Canada? Hard to believe ;)

The tip was: Find a gold seller (and purchase KAuCl2 from them) or a gold
plater (and ask them where they get their KAuCl2). The price difference is
considerable in my case (even if gold percentage is about the same for each
compound)...

Regards,
Loris.

  _____