RE: oil prints

From: Witho Worms <info_at_witho.nl>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 11:53:57 +0200

Hello John,

I wanted to try it as both a final support for carbon prints and as a
support for oil prints. Besides it is a very beautifull, thin paper with a
matte surface. It shopuld work because it is an unhardened paper. So maybe
my fixer formulary is not right. Well, it was meant to uncomplicated my
workflow but until now it does not.

Barking at the dog helps to.

Regards,

Witho