RE: Digital Sucks - on topic (politics)

From: Don Bryant <dstevenbryant_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 10:19:50 -0400

Dan,

Sidebar: if anyone is interested in the varnish specifics (auto paint
sprayer, compressor, Varnish brand, dilution, technique), I'm happy to
post that too.

I would be very interested in hearing more about this.

Also if you can I would be interested in hearing about your experiences with
the Canon 5D. How big can you make a digi neg with this camera, etc.

Thanks,

Don Bryant

P.S. I did find your New Orleans images fascinating. From looking at some of
the HDR images on the web my impression is that HDR images can be hideous or
sublime. Yours seem to have a unique look and gives me the impression that
you are doing more than just converting with software, possibly using some
kind of blending layer technique.