Digi-negs - blocking color/curve for Gum

From: REDROCKET <redrocket_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 00:16:26 -0700

Hello,

Iım just getting started with Digi negs. For Cyanotype at least a greenish
neg printed on an Epson R220 has worked very well. Iıd like to try gum
(dichromate). I use the sun to print. Any preferred blocking colors for this
process? Also can anyone share their PS curves?

Iım amazed at how well this faint green negative actually works.

Thanks in advance.

Max