Re: Platinum/Palladium & Paper Speed

From: Ender100_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 14:33:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Eric,

All good questions, but I am referring to just differences in paper speed
given all other variables are held constant. I'm not asking because it is a
problematic issue for me, my question is just out of curiousity. What factors
affect the speed of different papers? Now that I think of it, I think DIck
Arentz has some reference to this in Platinum & Palladium Printing, Second
Edition, I'll read that and report back. But in the meantime, are there other
processes where all variables kept constant, except paper, where different papers
exhibit different speeds?

Thanks!

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
To NSA: If you are reading this email, could you please search your database
for my other black sock?
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com