New book on cyanotypes

From: Malin Fabbri <altprints_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 22:32:28 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,
Just wanted to let you know that AlternativePhotography.com has just
published it's first book - a beginners guide to cyanotypes. We
choose to do a book on cyanotypes because it is often the first
alternative process that people try, and an excellent gateway to
further exploring alternative processes. More information can be
found here:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/books/cyanotypes.html

We are also planning a book of inspiration, of the art and artists of
alternative processes, which we aim to release in the autumn. Info
here:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/books/artbook.html

All the best to you.
Malin

Malin Fabbri
Editor, AlternativePhotography.com - Historical photographic methods in use today.
Sign up for our FREE the monthly newsletter:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/newsletter.html