Re: Friday's Daguerreotype of the 'ol Tobacco Barn

From: eric nelson <emanphoto_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 10:23:11 -0500

The Daguerreian Society used to have a light box setup for optimum
photographing of Daguerreotypes that you could borrow if you were a
member. Not sure if it's still available.

Unless you can change slightly the "angle of view" that your scanner
has of the dags when you scan, that hue might be inherent when
scanning.
Eric