Re: Platinum/Palladium & Paper Speed

From: marc bruhat <m.bruhat_at_free.fr>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 21:55:01 +0200

Eric,

Tests on different thicknesses of a same paper seems me a good tracks.
But it is necessary to add "data" of absoption of the sensitive product, and this, without gelatin coating added.
I do not understand presicely your question but I have washed my paper very carefully after having acidified it (could you explain resize?)

Marc Bruhat
20 rue Caillaux
75013 Paris
33 01 45 82 22 60