oil print media

From: Gordon J. Holtslander <holtsg_at_duke.usask.ca>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:45:15 -0600

Hi:

Now that I've had some success with oil prints I want to explore my
options - always impatient. :)

I will try applying ink with a small brush, or perhaps prepared oil
pigments (thickened with talc) that I have been told will work.

Has anyone tried oil pastel, or oil slicks with oil printing? I want to
be able to add color to specific parts of my images. Hand tinting more or
less, but using the oil print capabilites of selectively accepting an oil
based pigment.

Gord

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2