Re: pinhole polaroid

Larry Bullis (lbullis@ctc.ctc.edu)
Mon, 21 Mar 1994 14:52:03 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 22 Mar 1994 HOLTSLANDER@sask.usask.ca wrote:

> On a slightly different topic, had anyone used the Vivitar slide copier?
> This is a device/camera for copying 35mm slide to 66X polaroid film.
> It sounds like it would be ideal for polaroid transfers

Again, without having actually done it myself -- A while ago I sent one of
those to a friend of mine, a painter, who wanted to use it for that
purpose. Because this conversation has been going on, I happened to ask
her yesterday how it was working for her. Just fine. Apparently, it is
the device of choice for making transfers from slides, especially for
non-photographers.

Of course, you could just put your Polaroid back under the enlarger. This
would give greater versatility, in that you could enlarge and crop, etc.
It would also facilitate working from 2-1/4 or 4x5 materials.

We are between quarters here right now, but perhaps some of the students
would like to try this in a few weeks.

Larry