Re[2]: Carbo Print question

NADO000 (LNADEAU@unb.ca)
Wed, 25 May 94 23:45:36 ADT

I hope it does. However, as mentioned in Chapter 10 of _History and
Practice of Carbon Processes_, Kauffman (of recent Ultrastable fame)
and other California workers went to Kentmere in England, in the late
70s to order a special batch of non-supercoated paper, and it never
worked satisfactorily. Of course, they were interested in tricolour
carbro, which is much more critical than monochrome work.

Bromoil is different. David Lewis can make an excellent bromoil off
anything you can throw at him, when he is in a good mood.

Those who can obtain excellent results with these techniques are
invited to tell us more about their methods and materials.

Luis Nadeau