Re: Arches Platine Paper

Greg Schmitz (gws1@columbia.edu)
Thu, 7 Jul 1994 13:18:02 -0400 (EDT)

I just called New York Central Art Supply (212-473-7705) and Pearl Paint
(212-431-7932) both of which are large retail paper suppliers located in
New York City. The buyer at New York Central is out until next week and
the counter person had not heard of Platine. The buyer at Pearl said that
the Arches reps had not mentioned or shown her any samples of the Platine
paper. The Pearl buyer did say that if Arches makes the paper available
that they will stock it.

greg schmitz
gws1@columbia.edu