Re: sx-70 poloroid manipu/transf

Greg Schmitz (gws1@columbia.edu)
Sat, 9 Jul 1994 14:24:58 -0400 (EDT)

For information about Polaroid transfer prints, try calling Polaroid
1-800-225-1618. They publish a rather informative booklet on the transfer
process, the name of which I do not recall at this moment. You could also
write to Polaroid at:

Polaroid Corporation
575 Technology Square 2M
Cambridge, MA 02139-9878