Re: ?'s on Kallitypes and other things

Greg Schmitz (gws1@columbia.edu)
Tue, 16 Aug 1994 23:08:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 17 Aug 1994, Adam Kimball wrote:

> I have been thinking about doing some alternative processes
> for awhile, but have finally decided to give it a go.

==snip==snip==

> I have heard that a number of black fluroscent bulbs can
> work well, but this seems like it could cost a lot of money
> considering the ballasts, transformers, and tubes. What
> gives good - consistent - results and is relatively
> inexpensive and easy to find? What about Mercury vapor?

==rest deleted==

Adam (via list-process):

I recently posted a request for info about fluorescent bulbs and
have been getting lots of responses. I'll post my findings to
the group when everything is "locked down." I'll respond to some
of the other items in your post via private mail.

greg schmitz
gws1@columbia.edu