Re: one-step direct negative films?

Virginia Boehm (gini@ix.netcom.com)
Mon, 6 Mar 1995 04:33:03 -0800

You wrote:

>Does anyone have information on what films are currently avaailable for
>one-step direct negatives from a negative. In past literature I have
seen
>such names as Kodak as SO-339 and Kodak 4168 mentioned as one-step
negative
>materials. Are these still being marketed by Kodak? Are there any
others
>by other manufacturers?
>
>Sandy King

The Arista high speed darkroom dupe which I mentioned in an earlier
message is available in sizes from 10 x 12 to 20x24 and is sold by
Freestyle in California. Their address is 5124 Sunset Blvd, Los
Angeles, CA 90027. I've had good luck with the film, which was
recommended to my by my instructor in alternative processes.
Gini