Re: ALT-PHOTO-PROCESS flame or not to flame.

DS (fotodave@m-net.arbornet.org)
Fri, 17 Mar 1995 10:09:18 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 18 Mar 1995, Chico Seay wrote:

> not over the list. I hate to sound like a Scrooge, but this
> thank you note suggestion (which is a good suggestion, don't
> get me wrong), if taken to an extreme, may clog the bandwidth,
> and is a personal message anyway. Thoughts?

Agree. If the message / response was direct, personal, then I think it is
appropriate to post the thank-you note as personal message. But since
many might be answering the question, it might be easier to wait a while
and post a general thank-you-all message.