Re: New, safe pigment process

Tomi Knuutila (tomknuu@silmu.cc.jyu.fi)
Tue, 9 May 1995 16:30:52 +0300

On Sun, 23 Apr 1995, roman kielich wrote:

> instead of chlorinated solvents, you
> can use non-toxic glycerin to "hide" scratches on film. It has very close
> refractive index to that of triacetate base.
>=20
How do you use it? should I just soak my negs in it or apply it with a brus=
h?
And how about nose-greese, how well does it work for you guys, I haven't=20
get much help from it quite yet.=20
I wonder if many of you have to deal with old, scratchy negatives; well=20
if yes, how do you deal with them? I wonder if this is out of the topic of=
=20
the list...

tomi knuutila tomknuu@silmu.cc.jyu.fi may the force be with you=
=20
v=E4in=F6nkatu 40 b 13 p.+358- 41- 645723 =20
40520 jyvaskyla =20
finland ps. elvis e-mailed me last sunday