Re: Larger negatives

Tomi Knuutila (tomknuu@silmu.cc.jyu.fi)
Fri, 12 May 1995 16:49:09 +0300

On Fri, 12 May 1995, Chico Seay wrote:

>=20
> =09I am in the process of contact printing large paper negatives
> =09under my enlarger (using Kodak paper) by just putting negative
> =09and pos. paper under a sheet of glass and printing. As a result
> =09I am getting areas on the print that are not sharp. Is there
> =09a better way of doing this without resorting to purchasing a
> =09large contact printer?

Are you sure you have both papers' emulsion sides face to face? if not,=20
you'll get blurry pictures. I think that you also lose on some detail=20
using contact printing with papers.

tomi knuutila tomknuu@silmu.cc.jyu.fi may the force be with you=
=20
v=E4in=F6nkatu 40 b 13 p.+358- 41- 645723 =20
40520 jyvaskyla =20
finland ps. elvis e-mailed me last sunday