Re: The adress of Freestyle in LA

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Thu, 1 Jun 1995 12:57:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 2 Jun 1995 Birger.Aune@nycomed.telemax.no wrote:

> Gini mentioned a company called Freestyle in Los Angeles. Does
> anybody have the full adress and telephone number (800 - series

Freestyle is at 5124 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, California 90027. Phone
is (213) 660-3460.

As it happens, Spring/Summer '95 Freestyle catalog, just arrived, is on the
table as I write. It's fancier than of old, now on glossy paper. An ominous
sign. I note also that certain old standby's are NOT included. Am hoping
that's just an oversight. (Someone from Viking country has a tag line
about Elvis. What we need is one about entropy!)

Cheers, Judy