Re:Saftey Questions about platemakers...

Russell Cothren (rcothren@comp.uark.edu)
Mon, 5 Jun 1995 15:35:36 -0500 (CDT)

I ran plate makers for years and was told by nu-arc to wear dark
green glasses and to protect my skin with lightly coloured, heavy clothed,
long sleeve shirts. I could crawl into the big flip tops and actualy get a
slight burn in under five mins. w/ the lights on idle mode. I figure i
could roast a bird w/ the lights on full. We talk about toxins with the
chem. that we use. Protect yourself from the UV's. Purchase some good sun
screen and use it. If you are fair complected be very cautious.

BURN-BABY-BURN :-)

RUSSELL
DONE

l> Hi again,