Re: gum bichromate

Peter P. Blank (ppb@leland.stanford.edu)
Wed, 14 Jun 1995 09:59:25 -0700

>On Mon, 12 Jun 1995, David Soemarko wrote:
>> For a very good discussion / test charts of the properties of watercolor
>> paints (many brands included), check out "The Wilcox Guide to Watercolor
>> Paints" by Wilcox.
>Do you know publisher, & if book is in print? Thanks,
>Judy

Greetings Alt-Photo,

I seem to be functioning as the list librarian. In regards to this query:

Wilcox, Michael, 1942-
The Wilcox guide to the best watercolor paints / by Michael Wilcox. -- Perth,
W.A. : Artways, c1991.
285 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 28 cm.
ISBN: 0891344098 : $24.95

It seems to be available in several libraries around the US. I have no way
to tell if Australian titles are in print. Contact your bookstore...

Regards,

Peter Blank

Peter P. Blank 102 Cummings Art Bldg.
Assistant Librarian Stanford, CA 94305-2018
Art & Architecture Library 415-725-1038
Stanford University fax 415-725-6874
ppb@leland.stanford.edu