vandyke print formula

Carson Graves x4692 3NE (carson@zama.hq.ileaf.com)
Thu, 22 Jun 95 09:38:03 EDT

> From: "Catherine Rogers" <CROGERS@aadmin.mur.csu.edu.au>
[...]

> I have been
> successfully using one tablespoon sodium thiosulphate per litre of
> water formula courtesy of
> Carson Graves (whose vandyke emulsion formula I have been using since 1978 I think it
> is - gives great print quality by the way).

Catherine,

Would you be so kind as to post "my" vandyke formula? I've gotten
several pieces of email asking for it, and I can no longer find my copy
of the formula in the landfill that is my office.

Thanks, hope your fixing problem is now solved.

Carson
carson@ileaf.com

BTW: The formula was one that was passed around quite widely years
ago. I can't remember where I first got it, though it certainly
never orginated with me.