Re: Bad news:-(

Greg Schmitz (gws1@columbia.edu)
Sat, 22 Jul 1995 11:31:17 -0400 (EDT)

I had noticed that frequently the big photographic companies like
Kodak, Agfa and Ilford did not run adds in C&D, and a good number of
other publications. At best advertising by the big three in most
"camera mags" has been sporadic. A couple of weeks back I wrote each
company a letter indicating that I thought they were showing their
true colors by not supporting the publications that many of us rely
on. IMHO they (Kodak, Ilford, Agfa) deserve public censure for their
lackluster support of photography. Just my $.02.

--greg schmitz