RE: Pinhole Photography

Greg Schmitz (gws1@columbia.edu)
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 15:47:20 -0400 (EDT)

Here are a couple of Pinhole things:

Shull, Jim. THE HOLE THING; A manual of phinhole fotography. New York:
Morgan & Morgan, 1974. ISBN 0-87100-047-4

Smith, Lauren. THE VISIONARY PINHOLE. Layton Utah: Peregine Smith,
1985. ISBN 0-87905-206-6

Check out the Alt-photo-process archives available from
listproc@vast.unsw.edu.au starting with 1995 March as there was a
discussion of pinholes then. A quick check of the archives shows the
word "pinhole" to have been used in more than 100 posts this year.

--greg schmitz

On Wed, 27 Sep 1995, Webb, Graeme wrote:

> I am trying to get hold of plans to make a decent wooden Pinhole camera, can
> anyone point me in the right direction.
>
> Cheers Graeme
>
> gwebb@stcssl.co.uk or better still graeme@zone5.demon.co.uk
> ----------
> From: alt-photo-process
> To: Multiple recipients of list
> Subject: Pinhole Photography
> Date: Wednesday, September 27, 1995 1:04AM
>
> I am very much interested to talk about pinhole photography
> either on a general or a one-to-one basis. Although the subject
> is not an alternative process (as this usually refers to printing
> processes, it is, however, an alternative way of image-taking and
> thus I feel that this list might be the right forum for discussing
> it.
>

> Regards to all,
> Brigitte Harper, London, UK
> at bh4@student.open.ac.uk
>

>===for PGP Key finger Greg Schmitz <gws1@cunix.cc.columbia.edu>===
:: ::
Key fingerprint = 73 D3 91 15 96 69 74 E5 14 51 71 44 C8 ED 01 11
Key ID: A7026B1D Key Size: 1024 bits Created: 1994/11/10