Re: Inkjet transparency QUESTIONS

Jack Fulton (jfulton@itsa.ucsf.EDU)
Tue, 26 Dec 1995 08:57:28 -0800 (PST)

This Internet stuff sometimes is way out there, but, you know, these
esoteric subjects always have links from all of us ..... In automotive
and particularly stores that handle electrical wiring are all sorts of
plastic material which will shrink w/heat like the below mentioned
plastic. I would think that contacting those manufacturers would lead you
to a number of free samples for your applications.
Happy New Year to everyone....
Jack Fulton