U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: "I'm protecting myself from receiving junk mail"

RE: "I'm protecting myself from receiving junk mail"

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: "I'm protecting myself from receiving junk mail"
  • From: Robert Peterson <petersonrbrt@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 21:59:27 -0700 (PDT)

Ditto. I think you should suspend the address. I don't see why anyone thinks that everyone on the list should respond to them. There are other solutions to spam. This one doesn't work for lists.

Bob Peterson

Eric Neilsen <e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
I too got one sent direct to me. I have no plan to respond.

Gord, perhaps, can just suspend the offending email address?

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226