U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: The "Offender" replies....

Re: The "Offender" replies....

Hi Brad,

ACK!

I´ve got several messages from John´s antispam service over the last months when I wrote to the list. And I´ve got a Del button on my keyboard. But I also appreciate it very much that John has taken action to resolve the issue. Thanks!

All he best from Munich, cordically
  Kai Hamann