U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: The "Offended" re-replies....

Re: The "Offended" re-replies....

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: The "Offended" re-replies....
  • From: Dean Kansky <deankansky@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 22:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

As funny as it sounds, John's email got sent, with
some others on the list,  automatically to my Yahoo
Spam folder. I had nothing to do with it, my Yahoo
account does this on its own. I will mark things as
"not spam", which is fine for that person. But because
of this, i need to read all my spam box titles before
I delete.

Dean

P.S Judy, I will leave Kant to you. I have never liked
his ethics. More of a Nietsche man at heart. I like
that he tells us to live an aesthetic life and also
when he tells us what is wrong with Kant.