U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Some Kallitype observations

Re: Some Kallitype observations

Mark, if memory serves me correctly (which rarely happens), the 1270 does
have the dry time option, although I think it's under a different title.

Rajul, if you can't slow the printer down at all, I've been successful
with a hair dryer.  Just aim it in where the print heads lay the ink with
cool air.  A fan may also do the trick.  Now for the disclaimer...I'm not
sure how good this is for you printer; it may very well shorten the
lifespan...but it works hehe.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net