U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: banding with Epson 1270

Re: banding with Epson 1270

Rajul,

Turning the printer off when not in use is always a good idea.  However,
I've never heard of it causing roller marks...

Unfortunately, I no longer have access to a 1270, so I won't be much help
there.  I would check Epson's site; they usually have manuals and such.
If it's there, it'll be in that dropdown menu (on a Mac, at least...not
sure about Windows) with Print Settings (where you set the media type,
etc.) and Color Management.

Like I said, I may be imagining this whole thing.  It's been quite a while
since I've used one of those.  If not, try the hair dryer/fan...that
should work.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net