U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Platinotype woes and now papers for pt/pd

Re: Platinotype woes and now papers for pt/pd

Dick bought a huge amount of this paper a number of years ago so that he could finish his editions.  I doubt that he is buying new Cranes—all his new work is with digital negatives, so he is using COT 320 for that.

Cranes Platinotype does not have near the wet strength as COT 320, which is my preference.  Also, COT 320 drys pretty flat on a screen and Cranes doesn't.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
To NSA: When you read this email, would you please search your database for my other black sock?
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com