U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: resolving banding problems

Re: resolving banding problems

Tom,

On occasion, I have seen dirty rollers leave tracks and in some cases, if there was a heavy inkload that got on the rollers and didn't seem to dry, that would cause problems too, so your suggestion of cleaning the rollers is a good one in order to eliminate that possibility.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
To NSA: When you read this email, would you please search your database for my other black sock?
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com