U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Call for Entries

Re: Call for Entries

I appreciate that the call for entry was posted.  I think that is very appropriate for this group to hear of such things.  Obviously it is quite a diverse group and one could expect a diverse range of reactions to a call for entry, gum staining, pyro or a variety of topics.  That's what makes the group so interesting—diverse points of view and a great range in knowledge and experience.

I may respond to The Call, but I am waiting for a translation to be sent to me by Terry King.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
To NSA: When you read this email, would you please search your database for my other black sock?
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com