U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | HELP, HELP, HELP.....

HELP, HELP, HELP.....

  • To: FORO FOTOGRAFIA ALTERNATIVA <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
  • Subject: HELP, HELP, HELP.....
  • From: Jusdado <jusdado@teleline.es>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 20:17:12 +0200

Hello to all: After 12 days of trip for Europe and to make hundred of pictures with my camera FUJI S-3 PRO, every night he/she kept them in a hard disk unit EPSON P-2000. Until almost to complete the capacity of the disk 40 Gb. The takings are made in file RAW of Fuji S-3 pro, I see that they are in Epson P2000, they occupy space in the hard disk, but when I want to pass them to my computer, he/she tells me that there are not files none in the Epson P2000. Have I lost all my work? As I can recover it?. He/she would thank them largely their help. Pardon for my English, text translated by computer.