U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Platinotype woes and now papers for pt/pd

RE: Platinotype woes and now papers for pt/pd

Interesting.  Well, in any case, thanks for the recommendation.  If/when I
have time again I'm going to try that Coventry Rag.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net