U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Platinotype woes and now papers for pt/pd

RE: Platinotype woes and now papers for pt/pd

Eric,

Thanks for sending that again.  However, I did receive it; in fact, I even
replied.  Did you not get it?

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net