To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 10:06 AM
Subject: RE: Mixing ferric oxalate

FWIW, I mix my ferric oxalate (from B&S) like Kerik (no extra oxalic acid or
EDTA), start to mix it in the evening, I stir well, put the solution into
the bottle, shake the bottle for 1 - 2 minutes every half hour (this
continues until I go to sleep; around 2 - 3 hours). When I control the
bottle in the morning, everyting is in solution with no precipitate /
particles...