U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: pt/pd mounting

RE: pt/pd mounting

I definitely wasn't going to wait; in fact, I'm on my way to buy some in a
few minutes.

But I am still very interested in the archival qualities of polyurethane,
i.e. whether sealing off the print does in fact prevent exposure to acid.
I'd love to hear some comprehensive test results sometime.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net